Welcome to the official website of the International Conference BELARUSIAN FOOD INDUSTRY: MARKETING, LOGISTICS, INNOVATIONS. The Conference was held on April 11-12, 2012 in Minsk to discuss current issues in food industry, food market trends, and also the ways to increase export potential and improve production efficiency of food industry enterprises.
- Further integration of Belarusian food industry into the international market structures;
- Obtaining external financing for the national economy and an establishment of partner relationship with the foreign companies and research institutes;
- Providing information interchange and acquaintance with high technologies of food industry.
- To facilitate manufacturing, selling and promotion of high quality food products;
- To raise the standards of foodstuff consumption in Belarus;
- To acquaint food industry specialists with the latest world food trends.
- State authorities, specialized associations and unions;
- Producers and distributors of foodstuff, beverages and ingredients;
- Food equipment and packaging materials suppliers;
- Food retailers;
- Agricultural manufacturers and trading networks;
- Public catering and restaurant business representatives;
- Marketing, advertising, logistics and international trade specialists;
- Enterprises and organizations engaged in food industry.
Conference Working Languages: Russian and English.
Conference Organizer: Event Marketing Agency TERRA GROUP